5gbps USB3.0 to Micro SATA (7+9) 16pin 1.8" SSD HDD Convert Cable, 30cm
1. Transfer rate of Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface can be up to 5GB/sec (Max)
2. Supports Hot-Swapping and Plug and Play function
3. Compliance with Serial ATA Specification Revision 2.6
4. Backward compatible with previous versions of USB ports (1.0, 1.1&2.0) & SATA hard disks (1.5GB/s)
5. Supports Mass Storage Class Drive.
Windows 7 (32-/64-bit) ) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit)/ Server 2003 & 2008 (32-/64-bit) with the latest Service Packs
USB3.0 transfer micro SATA16Pin adapter cable, USB 3.0 AM TO SATA 16PIN CABLE SIDE, BLUE, USB3.0 specifications of the Blue Line Association, AWG: UL20276 (1P * 28 # + D + AL + Myalr) * 2C +1 P * 28 # +2 C * 28 # + AL + B OD: 5.5. This line used in 1.8" SATA hard disk drives and other storage devices to connect an external plug and play straight line, in fact, due to various devices in the application of the adapter to bring convenience, this line also is not just connected SATA7+9Pin interface device, it will be a variety of connectivity applications.
The Power supply and the Hard disk is not included.